- The Chinese Central Bank continues to ease monetary policy amid sharp rate hikes in the West.
- On August 24, China approved a $148 billion stimulus package to support economic growth.
- On August 26, the US and China reached a deal that would prevent the delisting of several US-listed Chinese stocks.
- The combination of these bullish factors has given Chinese stocks enough momentum to bounce back from an otherwise difficult week for the market.
- From August 8 to 26, Market Rebellion identified unusual option activity in Chinese stocks in the form of more than 100,000 call options purchased in the iShares China Large-Cap ETF (FXI) and the KraneShares China Internet ETF (KWEB).