Chegg’s online learning service provides academic support outside of class. The site’s discounts on textbooks and access to resources can help with some of the cost of college. However, this service comes with a monthly subscription fee. So, what if you just need the answer to one or two questions? Do not worry; we’ll show you how to get answers from Chegg without spending a dime.
Chegg blurs the answers until users sign up for the subscription service. However, this article provides three legit methods to get your Chegg questions answered for free.
View Chegg Answers for Free
Let’s discuss three real methods of getting answers to your questions and support from Chegg for free.
Method One: Use Chegg’s Trialperiode
Take full advantage of access to unlimited solutions and video tutorials with Chegg’s four-week free trial. Your trial period includes:
- Access to virtual textbooks.
- Access to textbook rentals.
- Access to one-on-one tutoring.
To start your trial, do the following:
- Go to Chegg.com to create an account.
- Enter your email address and password or select the account you want to use.
- Choose ‘I am a student’.
- Select whether you are in ‘High School’ or ‘College’.
- Start typing your school/college name, then select it from the drop-down menu. If it is not listed, choose ‘My university is not in the list’.
- Select the year and then ‘Create account’.
- After logging in to your account, click on your profile and then on ‘My Account’.
- Select ‘Payment Details’.
- Add your bank details to start the four week trial.
You don’t pay anything for Chegg with the free trial, but make sure to cancel the subscription before the trial expiration date shown or you will. When the trial period has ended and you want to continue using Chegg for free, you can try creating a new account with different login details.
Method Two: Use Reddit
There used to be a Subreddit that users could join to see Chegg answers without paying. Unfortunately, and as expected, the Subreddit was banned. However, new Subreddits pop up every now and then, stay for a while and get banned.
Since Reddit continues to remove pages, we are unable to provide a link. But we can show you how to find them. Here’s how to find Chegg answers on Reddit:
- Open Reddit and click the Search bar on the top.
- Type Chegg Answers (or something along those lines). Scroll through the list looking for the latest Chegg Answers Subreddit.
This method will not always reveal the answers on Chegg’s website. But that doesn’t make it any less convenient. You see, people are finding solutions to stay off Reddit’s radar. When you search for Chegg answers, you’ll find invite links to Discord channels and other platforms that are still open to businesses.
Method Three: Use Discord
Like Chegg, Discord offers daily tasks and quizzes. You can post as many questions as you want on as many servers as you want. This is pretty cool because you will receive a variety of answers to help develop your understanding of a topic.
If you don’t have a Discord account, here’s how to set one up:
- Go to discord.com.
- Select ‘Open Discord in your browser’.
- Enter the username you want to use and then click the arrow.
- Fill in the Captcha.
- In the pop-up, select “Skip” to continue setting up your account.
- Then enter your email address and set a password to claim and secure your account.
- Click on ‘Claim account’.
- A popup will appear with a download link for the Discord desktop app. Click “X” to skip this.
- Now log in to your email account to access the confirmation email.
- Click the link in the email to verify your new discord account.
You can find a list of Chegg servers here. Click “Join This Server” for the channel you want to join.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to more questions you may have about Chegg.
How much does Chegg cost?
If you’ve read our tutorials and decided it would be easier to purchase a subscription, you can. Chegg offers two plans to help students study.
The service starts at $15.95 per month for study guides, homework help, and more.
You can also opt for the Study Pack, which costs $19.95 per month and offers practice tests and a plagiarism checker.
Blur your Chegg answers
Chegg’s online study services provide features to aid in academic success. To undo answers to questions, one has to pay a monthly subscription fee. But if you only occasionally need answers to questions, paying the subscription might not be worth it.
Fortunately, there are free ways to see what’s behind the blurry answers by using the trial periods or joining the Discord community. Because communities like to discuss topics, you can sometimes have your question answered by several people. This can help you develop a better understanding of a topic.
What do you study? How do you find your education so far? Tell us about your student experiences in the comments section below.