Facebook Marketplace is a popular e-commerce platform where users sell unwanted items. As a Marketplace seller, the whole process is quite simple. But what happens once you’ve sold and the buyer has already paid you? If it’s not a local pickup, you’ll need to ship the item to the buyer.
Fortunately, Marketplace has a streamlined shipping label process. You don’t have to write down the buyer’s address by hand or guess how much the shipping will cost. Of course, you still have the option of shipping the old-fashioned way, but taking advantage of the ability to print a prepaid shipping label ensures that the recipient’s address is correct.
In this article, we’ll show you how to print a Marketplace shipping label using multiple devices.
Print a Facebook Marketplace label using a Mac or PC
Printing a prepaid shipping label for a Marketplace sale can save time and help ensure you don’t miswrite the buyer’s delivery address. With just a few simple steps you can print a shipping label to your home printer from your Mac or PC. Here’s how it’s done:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on ‘Marketplace’ in the menu on the left.
- Select ‘Sell’, ‘Orders’ and then ‘Waiting for shipment’.
- Choose your shipping options. This includes USPS or UPS, package weight and dimensions.
- Once you’ve filled in the appropriate fields, tap “Buy a shipping label.”
- Press “Print shipping label”.
- Once the label is generated, go to your email account. Marketplace will send you a link containing the shipping label.
- Click on the link in the email and print the label using your home printer.
That’s all you need to do. Stick the shipping label securely to the package and drop it off at a local fulfillment center.
Print a Facebook Marketplace label using an iPhone
You can easily print a Facebook Marketplace shipping label from your iPhone. This saves you the time of writing the buyer’s delivery address on the package and potentially making a mistake. By printing directly to your printer, you can be sure that the shipping costs are calculated correctly.
To print a label using the Facebook app:
- Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Tap the “Menu” icon in the lower right corner.
- Select ‘Marketplace’.
- Click the “Person” icon in the top right corner.
- Find the “Sell” heading. Below that, press “Shipping Orders”.
- Here you will see your active orders. Choose the order for which you want to create a shipping label.
- Under ‘Order status’, tap ‘Create shipping label’. Make sure you have selected the correct label size, either “4 x 6” or “8.5 x 11”.
- Go to your email account. Marketplace will send you an email with a shipping label link.
- Tap the link in the email and send it to your home printer.
There is no alternative. Stick the label firmly on the package and take it to your local fulfillment center.
Print a Facebook Marketplace label using an Android
Printing a shipping label for a sale on Facebook Marketplace is an efficient way to ensure that the recipient’s delivery address is correct. You can save time and ensure no mistakes are made by printing directly from the app using your Android. The process is simple and only takes a few minutes.
Follow the instructions below to print a shipping label using your Android:
- Open the “Facebook” app on your Android.
- From the top menu, tap the “Marketplace” icon.
- In the top left corner, click the “Person” icon.
- Under the “Sell” heading, select “Shipping Orders”.
- Tap the transaction for which you want to print a shipping label.
- Select your label size, either “4 x 6” or “8.5 x 11” and press “Create Shipping Label”.
- The app generates your label and sends a link to your email address.
- Open the email and click the link.
- Print the label on your home printer.
You don’t have to do anything other than stick the label firmly on the package and take it to your local fulfillment center.
Printing a shipping label from Facebook Marketplace saves time and prevents errors
Why risk writing a shipping address wrong? Printing a shipping label directly via Facebook Marketplace not only saves time, but also ensures that the package ends up in the right place. With just a few taps or clicks, you can quickly print a shipping label without having to write everything out by hand and determine the shipping costs.
Have you ever printed a shipping label from Facebook Marketplace? Have you used the methods described in the article? Let us know in the comments below.